Monday 11 June 2012

Exhibition: University for Creative Arts, Farnham




















































I was proud to have put both of my work up at the degree show at UCA Farnham; it was a proud moment, because I have had a difficult and challenging year, where I was always over-thinking both projects, and to have pulled through and still have some pretty good looking pieces is amazing.

I now know that I have been a bit too free-spirited this year which is why I have found this year difficult because I had to constantly analyse what I am doing, which I am not good at doing.

The past 3 years has been awesome, with the amount of different techniques and methods I learnt that I would never forget.

However, it has made me realize that I do love textiles, and although I do not want to necessarily just stick myself in that field, because I have found a new love of jewellery making, which is what I would like to pursue so that I can combine both of these things.

If anyone is around Farnham between 11-15th June, then come and see everyone's wicked work; I think everyone I have worked with is amazingly talented and it would be a good opportunity to see some gorgeous pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment